Saturday, January 22, 2011

Wow... What I dream (to travel around the world), for someone is a normal working point. Well there you go today in Amsterdam, and from there to jump in Paris, and then pass them something in Prague, and home.I can not believe that there is such a wonderful job. But I remembered one of my friend, who constantly travels all over Ukraine. He told me once said: "I saw many interesting places, but it would be better if I sat at home ".

Great blog, beautiful pictures, interesting stories - all in a blog post by Terry Robinson. Moments of life in Amsterdam, Bangkok, Dallas, Buenos Aires and many other cities. Go, look, you will not regret.

Granada
Granada
Venice
Venice
Venice
Venice-2
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
Bridget Bardot
Bridget Bardot
Bogota
Bogota
Amsterdam
Amsterdam
Amsterdam
Amsterdam-2

All photos are taken from here:

Terry's Travel and Thoughts

If you find errors, please let me know.

2 коммент.:

  1. Hey thanks for the mention
    greetings from Dubai!

  1. And thank you for beautiful photos.

Post a Comment