Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blogserfing


Hello. My name is Julia. I love to travel. But it is winter and you gotta go to work. And I really want to go anywhere, see anything and, of course, someone to talk about their journey. And I figured out how to travel around the world during your lunch break.
Where is possible to visit such a short time. Anywhere. And you can get acquainted with many people. All I am doing with Blogger

Most of templates for bloggers at the top of the screen displays the navigation bar. And there is a link next blog. I clicked on this link and move randomly on someone's blog. That's how I make their virtual world tour.

Now I want to share their opinion about an event. So I decided to talk about my travels in the pages of this diary. First of all, for themselves. Maybe I want to visit again in any location. For this case, I'll keep the link-bookmark. secondly for those. who like my idea for those. who wants to travel with me.

If you find errors, please let me know.

SSUBTGV35TH8
Link Exchange with Blog serfing

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment